All surgeons at Hands Are Us:
- Have completed hospital residencies
- Are former clinic directors, chief residents
- Former Clinical Director of University Hospitals of Lyon, Paris and Nancy
- Hold a specialization in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Hold a post graduate diploma in Micro Surgical Techniques
- Hold a postgraduate diploma in Hand Surgery
- Are members of the Société Française De Chirurgie De La Main ( (French Society for Surgery of the Hand))
- Are members of the Hand Surgery Regional Network in the Rhone Alpes Region (GRAM)
Some of our surgeons have specific skills :
- Michel Ninou MA holds diplomas in legal reparations in cases of bodily harm, and in Medical Expertise. He is also a qualified G.P.
- Kamil ELKHOLTI MD and Jérôme VOGELS MD carry out shoulder surgery (arthroscopy, prosthetics, trauma)
Each surgeon works closely with his assistantwho will be your main contact, and assist you throughout the administrative process.