HAND SURGERY SPECIALISTS IN LYON
Since 2003, Hands Are Us has specialized in hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder surgery.
All surgeons at Hands Are Us carry out:
- Emergency surgery, including micro and macro replantations.
- Microsurgery of nerves and paralysis.
- Plastic surgery to repair and rebuild limbs.
- Surgery of rheumatic diseases and other degenerative conditions.
- Pediatric surgery and birth defects surgery.
- Wrist, elbow and shoulder arthroscopic surgery.
- Elbow, wrist and finger prosthetic surgery
Our team is made up of senior surgeons, with degrees in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, and Masters of Hand Surgery and Microsurgery. They are experienced in state-of-the-art surgical and orthopedic techniques.
Our team carries out upper limb orthopedic, trauma and reparative surgery. Our Hand Surgery Network, Prévention Main Rhône Alpes Auvergne, provides holistic and personalized care, accompanying patients until they are physically and psychologically healed.
We undertake care of emergency patients from sector 1, who cannot choose their surgeons and institutions.
EMERGENCY OPENING HOURS
Since 1997, our emergency service has been open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year, within the program SOS Mains /Hand
Our service has been an approved member of the FESUM (European Federation of Hand Emergency Services) since 1999.